Misty Gonzalez, Realtor®
Navigating your next move doesn't have to be stressful. As your agent, I work hard to create a positive, enjoyable experience, even in a competitive market like the Triangle. I believe in 3 key pillars to making any transaction a smooth one:
1. Honest, reliable communication. Whether you prefer phone calls, text, or email - I am a responsive, fast communicator. You will never have to wonder where I went or what is going on with your transaction. This is not just helpful for you during the process, but I proactively communicate with other agents we may be working with, lenders, inspectors, closing attorneys, and additional parties who will be a part of your big decision.
2. Knowledge is power. Whether you are a first-time buyer, move-up or downsizing buyer, relocating, or listing - the more information you have, the better decisions you can make. Before you make an offer or list, you can be assured we will have researched market reports, comparable properties, and vetted the home itself to give you the knowledge to make the best decision.
3. Long-term satisfaction. I don't want you to just be happy that you sold your home for more than asking or had the winning offer. I want to make sure years down the road you feel that you made the right investment. This means I am not in it for a quick win, but I want to be someone you can trust for your future real estate transactions and feel confident in referring your friends too. Currently - 100% of my business is from customer referrals!
Misty is an incredible realtor that went above and beyond in every way during our home buying experience. It's extremely clear that she wants what is best for her clients, and we trusted her entirely with any home buying advice she provided. At every house we toured, she showed us what to look out for and what to try to avoid after crawling around crawlspaces and closely examining all aspects of the house. When it came to putting offers in, Misty was extremely strategic and helped us buy our perfect dream home! We couldn't recommend her more!
- Cori Dymond, Durham - Buy
Working with Misty Gonzalez made the process of selling our home smooth and seamless! Always a step ahead of the game, she took care of all the details and made sure we had all our questions answered. Beyond her knowledge of the process, she offered helpful guidance on how to improve our home to get it ready to sell and to receive the best possible offer, and we had multiple offers the day it went on the market! If you're looking for a more-than-competent realtor you can trust, turn to Misty!
- Kelly Jones, Fuquay Varina - Buy & Sell
Misty is great! As a first-time homebuyer with zero knowledge of the process, I was able to confidently and quickly close on my home because of Misty’s help! Not only did she help me build my framework of home-buying from scratch, but she also helped me close on my first and only offer during a huge sellers’ market. She is responsive, knowledgeable, and professional, all while being pleasant to work with. I’d recommend her to any friend or relative, and definitely will keep her name in my back pocket next time I go to buy a home.
- Caroline Hall, Durham - Buy
I cannot speak highly enough of Misty. She was there for me every step of the way in a very difficult post-divorce/newly retired scenario, working with complex financial issues. She was available to me 24/7, with zero pressure, and lots of very valuable resource information post-purchase. I couldn’t have asked for better support and neither can anyone else!
- Jill Hawksworth, Holly Springs - Buy
Misty was pleasant and wonderful to work with. She was professional and knowledgeable. If we had questions, she answered them right away or would get the answers as soon as possible. We couldn’t have asked for anyone better! She gets the job done.
- Patricia Wolfburg, Fuquay Varina - Buy & Sell
Misty is incredibly knowledgeable, kind, and patient. She took the time to thoroughly answer every question we had during our searching and buying process. She always provided honest feedback and advice. Highly recommend!
- Sara Schinaman, North Raleigh - Buy
I bought my first home with Misty and I couldn't have asked for an easier process! She really cared and took care of every detail in the buying process!
- Maddy Hamel, Durham - Buy
Misty was a true partner in my home buying process and an incredibly valuable fountain of knowledge and connections. I’d happily work with her again when I am in the market again.
- Sanjay Sharma, Durham - Buy